Unresponsive Pattern Unlock
Is anyone else is having an issue when unlocking the device using pattern unlock and the screen becomes unresponsive?
Often when I go to unlock my Note 10.1 (2014) using my finger it does not register the flow of the pattern and I have to turn the device off and back on or use the S Pen.
- 01-09-2014, 08:00 AM #2
Re: Unresponsive Pattern Unlock
I don't use the pattern unlock, but there are times where the touch sensitivity does not respond easily and I have to use the s pen. Mostly happens when trying to close something or an ad with the "x" close. Wonder if there is any touch calibration that can be adjustedIm a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
- By IEatKitKats in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-2014, 05:55 AM
- By oliviasbored in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 06-28-2014, 11:17 AM
- By griggj12 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2014, 08:58 AM
- By scart69 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:19 PM
- By oliviasbored in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:34 PM