Installing Flash Player?

joedm126

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I just installed Dolphin Web browser and I would like to install flash player. What version do I install? A link would be appreciated, thanks.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
check out my previous thread "My baby arrived last night" you'll find the link there

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. Got it t o work with Dolphin which I just installed.

Great :) I also got it running on Firefox which handles Flash a little bit better... I was even able to play some Facebook flash games with it when Dolphin struggled... only thing with Firefox is you have to ask for the Desktop site each time.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Torque

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
A lot of people that recently purchased this tablet are having issues with playing flash amazon videos. I gave instructions on my product review so they have all done EXACTLY what I did to get it working fine on mine this past October. But they are getting an error message from Amazon. Any ideas? Did amazon update something (that hasn't affected previously set up users like me) but is preventing new attempts?. I have them installing the correct archived version of flash and they are attempting on Dolphin and firefox on desktop settings. Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy