Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014

Anyone have success with this?
    Brand new Logitech K810 worked for 2 sentences, then nothing. Re-Pairing does nothing. Works perfectly with the GNote 2 (as did the last keyboard)

Default Re: BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014

Quote Originally Posted by pcbtmr View Post
    Brand new Logitech K810 worked for 2 sentences, then nothing. Re-Pairing does nothing. Works perfectly with the GNote 2 (as did the last keyboard)
    Some people have no issues at all, and some have constant disconnects. There are a lot of threads on XDA regarding BT issues... it seems to be a hardware issue for some people who, after replacing there unit no longer had any problems. Some returned their unit, and then started experiencing the same issue with their new unit a week later. If it is a software issue, it might be fixed when they upgrade us to KitKat in a few months... if it's hardware, you could always try exchanging your tablet if you still can. I suggest you check XDA for advice.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Oh no My K810 works flawlessly. I don't use it often but it hasn't had one hiccup.
    I did do the upgrades and then a factory reset when I got my tablet so maybe that had something to do with it.
    Sorry you're having problems. I bought my K810 almost a year ago. It's paired with my laptop,
    phone, desktop and now GN 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by pcbtmr View Post

No luck pairing my Sony SDH-20 bluetooth headset with the galaxy 10.1 2014. Very sad for such an expensive tablet.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Found the solution for getting my Logitech K810 to work with this tablet. The bluetooth channel shuts down quickly and the keyboard would not stay connected. It requires streaming audio to a bluetooth audio receiver (earpiece, speakers,,,). The streaming keeps the channel active and the keyboard stays connected.
    Hope this is useful to the many who have need of a working BT keyboard for this tablet. I must acknowledge that the credit for this solution goes to someone on the XDA forums.

I don't know about the streaming audio but I've not had any connectivity issues with my K810 (knock on wood) but I do have my visibility set to never time out. Have you tried that?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Yes, currently sent to never time out and without the streaming, KB is useless.

Working with a Microsoft Keyboard Mobile 5000 ergonomic. Works fine however there is lagging if you are a speed typist.
    There seems to be a power saving feature for this device so whenever i resume from break I simply tap the shift key several times before continuing

Sent from my T753 using Tapatalk

I am a newbie, with that said, my 2 day old Note 2014 is working nicely with bluetooth-keyboard-case I got off Amazon.
    I type very fast too.

BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014-ivo06.jpg

BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014-ivo18.jpg

BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014-ivo39.jpg

BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014-ivo442.jpg

BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014-ivo45.jpg

BT keyboard that actually works with the GNote 10.1 2014-ivo53.jpg

I just got the Poetic keyboard case and so far so good..

Sent from the yummy gum drop GN3..
    CehowardNote4 likes this.