Curious? What's your Galaxy Family?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'd barely be able to see the road! Note 3 goes in the mount. I usually take the 8 on road trips rather than the 10.1 and it definitely goes in the saddle bags or the tour pack! :)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

That's cool!! On my type of ride, no where to put a mount. it's okay, I check for calls and GPSat at stops... :D

dafuse

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Galaxy 7.7 (VZW), GN2, GN10.1 (2013), GN8 (WiFi), GN3, GN8 (LTE), GN10.1 (2014)

Yikes. No wonder my nieces and nephews call me uncle gadget.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the Galaxy Note 3 and two Galaxy Lights. I do wanna get a Galaxy (Note) Tab at one point.

Sent from my Anthem filled Note 3

Batman8888

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I was originally a follower of Motorola products...I still have my OG Droid, Droid-X and Droid Bionic. But now have begun enjoying Samsung technology much more. I currently own a Galaxy S3, Note 2, Note 3, Note 10.1 (2014 Edition), and a Galaxy Gear. They are all pretty good products, but I have to say that I have yet to buy ANY high tech product by any manufacturer that did not have bugs in it. Luckily they still work pretty well.

roguetrader

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I started with Galaxy Tab (Honeycomb) then S2, S3 & now Note 3 + Original Note 10.1 3g (will get a Note 2014 I expect) & have Nexus 7 2013 for portability.
Wifey has Note 2 & Note 8 tablet.

We love our Sammy devices & can't understand why people complain.
We're in the UK & I can say hand on heart we've not had one single problem with any of them. Good re-sale values too!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I have been an Apple man for a few years, but...

I saw the Galaxy GC100 camera in a store and couldn't believe the screen on it. It looked really nice so I got one.

After using Android on it for a week I realised that Android was not the crap Apple had made me assume it was, so ...

I sold my iPhone 4S and bought a Galaxy Note 3.

Now after using that for a few weeks I realised that I would like to harmonise my equipment, so ...

Today I bought a Note 10.1 2014 edition and will be selling my iPad4 on ebay.

Before Christmas I was all Apple, never even used Android, now an the proud owner of a GC100, a Note3 and a Note 10.1.

I still use a Mac Pro but as far as portable Apple products go, I'm done with them.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have been an Apple man for a few years, but...

I saw the Galaxy GC100 camera in a store and couldn't believe the screen on it. It looked really nice so I got one.

After using Android on it for a week I realised that Android was not the crap Apple had made me assume it was, so ...

I sold my iPhone 4S and bought a Galaxy Note 3.

Now after using that for a few weeks I realised that I would like to harmonise my equipment, so ...

Today I bought a Note 10.1 2014 edition and will be selling my iPad4 on ebay.

Before Christmas I was all Apple, never even used Android, now an the proud owner of a GC100, a Note3 and a Note 10.1.

I still use a Mac Pro but as far as portable Apple products go, I'm done with them.

Welcome to Android! 👍😆

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

NeilWhitear

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been a Samsung fan for about 3 years and have had most of the top end phones and tablets.

Currently I am using;

Galaxy Note 3
Galaxy Gear
Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

These devices work together extremely well and also look fantastic.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
HA! ;-) Twin brothers from another mother

We only go around one time, here tell we ain't coming back this way no more, at least not with two legs!! :D :D

This Note is so much fun, that I am really going to take a good look at the 12.2 when it comes out.. However, size is an important factor with me.. The 12.2 would have to fit in my small carry options. I travel light and fast.. If you get a chance you will see my slow buggy in my album. The one with the bright orange wheels is the commuter. I carry the Note 2014 in a very small tank bag..The Note 3 goes in the the tiny trunk and the gear is on my wrist.. On the bicycle, everything goes in a small backpack..

I ain't never going to grow up, never...
:D :D :D.