Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Just galaxy note 3 with 32 gb, with 64gb. Micro SD card

Sorry rest of family still apple. 3 iPhone 5, 2 ipads, 2 iPad minis and 2 imacs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

alias4cat

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
S3 and GN 10.1 (2014). I started back with the original Motodroid, but only because Verizon wasn't carrying iPhones. I really, really, really wanted to drink the iLemonaid and be converted back then, but by the time Verizon was offering iStuff, I was an android convert. I could have gone the way of the iPad Air -- all of my work colleagues did -- but I am holding out even though they have everything available to them in the manner of accessories, and I have to hunt around for mine.

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Currently I have Note 3, 10.1 2014, and Gear. In the past I've had the Note 2, GS4 Active, Note 10.1, and GS3.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Samsung fanboy:
Current selection S3, Tab 3 7.0 and Tab 2 10.1

Upgrade in 2 months.... Don't know if I should wait for the Note 4 or just go ahead with the 3 but for sure getting the 2014 Galaxy Note 10.1 after playing with one today

Sent from my SM-T210R using AC Forums mobile app

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Samsung fanboy:
Current selection S3, Tab 3 7.0 and Tab 2 10.1

Upgrade in 2 months.... Don't know if I should wait for the Note 4 or just go ahead with the 3 but for sure getting the 2014 Galaxy Note 10.1 after playing with one today

Sent from my SM-T210R using AC Forums mobile app

One fanboy to another fanboy.. :D From what the Note 3 is doing, I am surely going to get a Note 4 when it shows. However, they haven't even mentioned the Note 4 yet. They talk about a S5. IMO, right now the Note 3 is the king chit. Also, as you found out yesterday, and I found out a couple weeks ago, the 10.1 2014 is the king chit with tablets too. :D.

In addition, right now, BestBuy has the Note 10.1 on sale $30 off.. I was lucky to get mine from Best Buy for $60 off, that is $539 for the 32gb Note 10.1. Also, one could get Newegg
to price match BB and get free shipping and no tax... :D

IWTFSYBN

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
My first Galaxy device was a 10.1v 3G tablet from early 2008, which was a Vodafone limited edition model only sold in a few markets.

My next is the Galaxy 10.1 4G Note 2014 model, which I bought in January.

Never used a Galaxy phone, as I have an iphone from work.

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I guess all your Note Phone people, dont find that too big, for a phone to carry around? I had a Nexus S before my Galaxy S4 and was concerned IT woud be too big. Ive gotten used to it and love it, but when I look at the Note phone, it just seems too big, How are you guys carrying it around?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I guess all your Note Phone people, dont find that too big, for a phone to carry around? I had a Nexus S before my Galaxy S4 and was concerned IT woud be too big. Ive gotten used to it and love it, but when I look at the Note phone, it just seems too big, How are you guys carrying it around?

I also think the Note 3 is too big. I'm very happy with my GS4, but who knows, maybe the GS6 will be bigger and I'll be fine with it.

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Currently the S4 and the Note 10.1. Every now and then I think about trading in the S4 for a Note 3 but I can't get myself to do it yet.
Let me give you a little shove... :D

Back in May last year, I was eagerly waiting for the S4. Got it, but quickly found out the 32gb version was better, and I wasn't going to leave Tmobile. I returned the S4 and just waited. Tmobile never got the 32gb version, but low and behold, here came the Note 3. An S4 on Steriods! :D. The Note 3 rocks,and I am a novice too. The Note 3 is way over my head. That is the way I like it.. On the 12.2, they haven't even released a date yet. Also, since I travel on two wheels 90% of the time, the 10.1 size is perfect. However, if they come with something better than the Note 10.1 2014 in 10.1 size, I am on it...Plus, at my age, I am not into playing the waiting game. :D

Make a move... :D

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site

l was a little concerned at first and the first few calls, l felt like I was holding a dinner plate up to my face! It didn't take long to get used to it though, and it fits just fine in my purse (basically a fancy fanny pack, since I wear it clipped to my belt when riding), or in a jacket/vest pocket. All other phones look tiny to me now :)

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
In order: Note 2, Note 10.1, Note 8 and Note 3. The Note 2 went to a family member. Of the remaining 3, the 8 is my overall favorite. Each gets used routinely.

Sent via my Note 8

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
l was a little concerned at first and the first few calls, l felt like I was holding a dinner plate up to my face! It didn't take long to get used to it though, and it fits just fine in my purse (basically a fancy fanny pack, since I wear it clipped to my belt when riding), or in a jacket/vest pocket. All other phones look tiny to me now :)

Wow!! Couldn't a bluetooth headset eliminate holding the 10.1 to answer/make calls? I carry my 10.1 in a tank bag on the motorcycle.. the Note 3 in the tail trunk. On the bicycle they both go nicely in a back pack.

Safe riding to you,

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
Wow!! Couldn't a bluetooth headset eliminate holding the 10.1 to answer/make calls? I carry my 10.1 in a tank bag on the motorcycle.. the Note 3 in the tail trunk. On the bicycle they both go nicely in a back pack.

Safe riding to you,

I have a bluetooth helmet for longer rides and usually have the phone in a mount on the handlebars plugged in and charging. I like to see who's calling but more importantly, I like to see the GPS not just hear it. But I like my little bag. If I'm on an event run, it's safer and easier to have the bag clipped to my pants instead of using a handbag I have to pull out of a saddlebag. No chance of forgetting it somewhere that way!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a bluetooth helmet for longer rides and usually have the phone in a mount on the handlebars plugged in and charging. I like to see who's calling but more importantly, I like to see the GPS not just hear it. But I like my little bag. If I'm on an event run, it's safer and easier to have the bag clipped to my pants instead of using a handbag I have to pull out of a saddlebag. No chance of forgetting it somewhere that way!

You got the 10.1 in a handlebar mount??? If so, I like to see that... :D

KiwiGrrl

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
You got the 10.1 in a handlebar mount??? If so, I like to see that... :D

I'd barely be able to see the road! Note 3 goes in the mount. I usually take the 8 on road trips rather than the 10.1 and it definitely goes in the saddle bags or the tour pack! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad