- 2 Posts
What is this screen (calendar) and how do I disable it?
This screen comes up when I close and reopen the cover, which is very annoying - I want to go back to whatever activity was active before closing the screen.
This looks like part of S Planner and I have considered going as far as to disable S Planner to get rid of the screen , but it seems that is not allowed.
- 01-19-2014, 03:11 AM #2
- 01-19-2014, 06:58 PM #4
Re: What is this screen (calendar) and how do I disable it?
I got quite fond of it. You might get used to it....I do use a lock screen, and I can take a quick note and see the calendar without going past the lock screen. When I don't want it, just tapping the home button takes me to my normal desktop (or lock screen).
- By badkitties in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 28Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:35 AM
- By WARANVANI in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 07:24 AM
- By Ryanack in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 18Last Post: 01-20-2014, 05:08 PM
- By JaelynCampbell in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 09:31 AM
- By dhika2306 in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 12:22 AM