- 01-20-2014, 02:40 AM #2
- 01-20-2014, 05:12 AM #3
- 111 Posts
Re: Wake up timeout?
Dont think you can.
There are ways to bypass it. If have a magnetic case with smart on/off, enable Daynote and screen timeouts in display settings will counts. After it, lockscreen will appear and still 5 sec to swype or whatever is setted in lockscreen settings.
Or disable, lockscreen security and takes you directly to homescreen.
Or use others lockscreen widgets, that have wake up lockscreen timeouts and replace Samsungs one.
- By Patrick Matteson in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 26Last Post: 02-28-2014, 09:58 AM
- By WARANVANI in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 07:24 AM
- By dianehelen in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 12Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:52 AM
- By methosmen in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2014, 01:00 PM
- By Chris Kurker in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:52 PM