Screen Saver Shots - What do I do?...

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Ok... What is secret to saving a screen..... IF I have something up on a screen what do I have to do to save it to image, what is secret?

Dale

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Use the S Pen to take a screen shot. Press the button on the S Pen, touch the screen for a second or two and you'll see the screen flash with a white border (at least both of my Notes do that) and look for the screenshot in the gallery under Screenshots.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
or just swype the egde of your hand across the screen from left to right (or right to left) and you will hear it click like it's taking a picture. You can then find it in the pictures folder, screen shots sub folder.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
or just swype the egde of your hand across the screen from left to right (or right to left) and you will hear it click like it's taking a picture. You can then find it in the pictures folder, screen shots sub folder.

For this to happen the gesture has to be enabled in the Settings (But it's ON by default).

You can also try the old 'Power Button + Home Button' combo. You've got options :) Oh, and you can also set in the settings whether you want the screenshot to be saved instantly to the Gallery or if you want to be given the option to edit it first (S-Pen to the rescue!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463