Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dianehelen
  • 1 Post By SpookDroid
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Saver Shots - What do I do?...

Ok... What is secret to saving a screen..... IF I have something up on a screen what do I have to do to save it to image, what is secret?

Dale

ROM
    Stock JB 4.1.2

Default Re: Screen Saver Shots - What do I do?...

Use the S Pen to take a screen shot. Press the button on the S Pen, touch the screen for a second or two and you'll see the screen flash with a white border (at least both of my Notes do that) and look for the screenshot in the gallery under Screenshots.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3
    What?!...I'm msndrstood.

Sent via Note 2

or just swype the egde of your hand across the screen from left to right (or right to left) and you will hear it click like it's taking a picture. You can then find it in the pictures folder, screen shots sub folder.
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
    msndrstood likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    or just swype the egde of your hand across the screen from left to right (or right to left) and you will hear it click like it's taking a picture. You can then find it in the pictures folder, screen shots sub folder.
    For this to happen the gesture has to be enabled in the Settings (But it's ON by default).

You can also try the old 'Power Button + Home Button' combo. You've got options Oh, and you can also set in the settings whether you want the screenshot to be saved instantly to the Gallery or if you want to be given the option to edit it first (S-Pen to the rescue!).
    msndrstood likes this.