Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By VICNLYN
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Groupon Deal for Refurb Note 10.1 2014

Just found this deal and thought I would share. I just pulled the trigger on one.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1": 2014 Edition Tablet with WiFi Deal of the Day | Groupon
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Groupon Deal for Refurb Note 10.1 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dsw1519 View Post
    Just found this deal and thought I would share. I just pulled the trigger on one.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1": 2014 Edition Tablet with WiFi Deal of the Day | Groupon
    Welcome to the GN 2014 club man!!! You'll love it.
    monsieurms likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by VICNLYN View Post
    Welcome to the GN 2014 club man!!! You'll love it.
    Thanks. I have the 2012 Nexus 7 and love that and use it WAY more than I thought I would. Really looking forward to the bigger screen.

I was holding on for the new Nexus 10 (if there really is one), but the price of the note was too good to pass up.

Welcome, and congrats. I think you did well. The item states "Manufacturer Refurbished" the manufacturer has the ability to put it back to like new.. Which one did you get the 16 or 32? Also, IMO, now is the time to shop for a case, and if you prefer a screen protector too..

Mine is just a day old, and let me tell you, it is the bomb!!!...
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1/2014/32gb/Black
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3/32gb/Black
    Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4/16gb/Black
    Samsung Galaxy Gear Black

Sony MDR 1RBTMK2
    Harman Kardon BT
    74, old, dirty and fast!!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    Welcome, and congrats. I think you did well. The item states "Manufacturer Refurbished" the manufacturer has the ability to put it back to like new.. Which one did you get the 16 or 32? Also, IMO, now is the time to shop for a case, and if you prefer a screen protector too..

Mine is just a day old, and let me tell you, it is the bomb!!!...
    Thank you. Went with the 16gb version. With the SD card that will work fine for me.

Thank you. Went with the 16gb version. With the SD card that will work fine for me.
    Cool, mine is going to take over all duties my laptop used to do, and might even take over desktop duties, along with being my constant companion on my motorcycle and bicycle..

Sony MDR 1RBTMK2
    Harman Kardon BT

I thought the 16G Would be plenty too but I quickly discovered it was not. Even if I did not try to put movies on it wasn't going to last too long. After updates and the OS you have about 10GB on the tablet. You're limited to what you can put on the ext storage so card. Hope it works for you!

I am thinking about hoping on this deal. I would rather get the New Pro's or the Nexus 10.2 (if it is ever released) but without a firm release date or pricing this might be too good of a deal to pass up. I don't really care about the S-pen. I am just looking for a good 10" tablet and this is the one to get currently.

Well I said F'it and ordered one. Now to see if I actually get it as some people are complaining about their orders being cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by cehowardNote3 View Post
    Cool, mine is going to take over all duties my laptop used to do, and might even take over desktop duties, along with being my constant companion on my motorcycle and bicycle..
    So true!!! Yesterday I did inventory of supplies, I would usually print a page and mark all items in inventory. NOW, I imported the pdf document into S Note and from there with the styles I marked, plus in seconds email it. Its like having a pen and paper in your hands, but ELECTRONICALLY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AMG_Roadster View Post
    I am thinking about hoping on this deal. I would rather get the New Pro's or the Nexus 10.2 (if it is ever released) but without a firm release date or pricing this might be too good of a deal to pass up. I don't really care about the S-pen. I am just looking for a good 10" tablet and this is the one to get currently.
    I was on the same kind of time.. However, just like you noticed, they haven't even issued a release date on the Pros. Also, I am kind of cued in on the 10.1 size. Traveling on two wheels most of the time, the 10.1 is perfect. Also on the Pros, they don't have a 10.1 Note Pro only the 12.2.. I waited on the 2014, and got lucky to catch the 10.1 2014 32gb on sale for $539.. There was no more waiting with that price. To tell the truth all of us with this tablet most likely will up grade IF the PRO is that much a difference. From what I hear, the specs are almost the same, except for USB 3.0 and 4 apps running at the same time..IMO, this here is a good deal. You can tell by the fact, that they might be running out of units because peeps are gobbling them up...

Sony MDR 1RBTMK2
    Harman Kardon BT

Going back to TW is going to be tough. I can't tell you how much happier I am with my S4 now that I am running KitKat. Everything works so much better than with TW. This includes the basics of even making a phone call.

Ahhh well if it bothers me that much I can root the tablet.

However the new Magazine UI looks promising.