- 12 Posts
what app's to turn off / stop running
Hello all, I finally received my new 10.1 2014. In the Application Manager/Running, I have a ton of app's running, ELM agent, Watch On, Smart card service etc etc. What apps to I need to keep running, and which ones can I close down, stop running? Also is there an app, what will help you to choose what ones you need and don't need to keep running all the time.
I just getting into exploring the tablet, so far I like it but have that learning curve...... Thanks all
- 01-23-2014, 11:49 AM #2
- 186 Posts
Re: what app's to turn off / stop running
In android, there is no wasted memory and it will take care automatically, whenever memory is needed.
If wanna decide self, what apps are preloaded in memory and then use Greenify. Add apps that are not needed and it will put those into sleepmode. It will free up memory slots and battery conserving.
Galaxy Note SM-P605
- By ginoancona in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2015, 11:56 PM
- By angryfish101 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:59 PM
- By eltexmexalex in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:54 PM
- By PixelArt56 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:53 AM
- By Nick_1020 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2014, 05:16 PM