Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Dolphin browser keeps crashing

    My Dolphin browser keeps crashing. I tried a small video on yahoo and it keeps crashing. Come to think of it I believe most times it crashes is when I try looking at a yahoo video.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Dolphin browser keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by joedm126 View Post
    My Dolphin browser keeps crashing. I tried a small video on yahoo and it keeps crashing. Come to think of it I believe most times it crashes is when I try looking at a yahoo video.
    I just watched a few video clips on the Yahoo SCREEN page.... no issue at all. Do you have the Dolphin Jetpack installed ? Is flash working properly ?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Dolphin browser keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by charles777 View Post
    I just watched a few video clips on the Yahoo SCREEN page.... no issue at all. Do you have the Dolphin Jetpack installed ? Is flash working properly ?
    No I don't have Jet pack installed. What exactly does it do? I believe my flash is working.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Dolphin browser keeps crashing

    Quote Originally Posted by joedm126 View Post
    No I don't have Jet pack installed. What exactly does it do? I believe my flash is working.
    Dolphin Jetpack is like an energy pill for Dolphin... it's an add-on that supposedly speeds up Dolphin's performance big time. Install it, open it up once, and then you can continue opening up Dolphin with the regular icon. That might just might solve your playback issues

Similar Threads

  1. Downloading files from browser problem
    By ChairmanMeow in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-31-2014, 12:21 AM
  2. iPlayer download crash Nexus 10
    By far2go in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly Bean
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-26-2014, 06:29 AM
  3. Galaxy S4 Keeps Freezing
    By Stuart Campbell in forum Samsung Galaxy S4
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 03:49 PM
  4. X Keeps Restarting
    By tspeice87 in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:14 PM
  5. s3 keeps rebooting when starting some apps
    By chicho1989 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2014, 10:13 AM

Posting Permissions