SOS!!! Need Note 10.1 2014 firmware!!!

qcalmus

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I really messed up. I'm a noob and screwed up my new fancy tablet.... a lot. I rooted it and deleted the factory keyboard in favor of swiftkey. It was all going fine until I factory reset the thing and swiftkey got deleted. Now I can't really do anything... I can still get to the recovery screen, so I feel like there must be an unroot. The link below looked promising until the link to download the firmware didn't work... and I can't find it anywhere else. Anybody know how to unroot and factory restore this thing using a pc from the recovery screen? A guide to do this exists for just about every other android platform, but this one is so new I don't think one has been made yet... Thanks!!!

How to Unroot the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) - TheUnlockr TheUnlockr

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I really messed up. I'm a noob and screwed up my new fancy tablet.... a lot. I rooted it and deleted the factory keyboard in favor of swiftkey. It was all going fine until I factory reset the thing and swiftkey got deleted. Now I can't really do anything... I can still get to the recovery screen, so I feel like there must be an unroot. The link below looked promising until the link to download the firmware didn't work... and I can't find it anywhere else. Anybody know how to unroot and factory restore this thing using a pc from the recovery screen? A guide to do this exists for just about every other android platform, but this one is so new I don't think one has been made yet... Thanks!!!

How to Unroot the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 Edition) - TheUnlockr TheUnlockr

Welcome to the forums.
I can give a few options, however, Hotfile was shut down in November. This was one of the biggest file repositories known. Now many file sharing sites are scrambling to replace their files.
You can try Sammobile .com
Samsung Updates .com

or you can try connecting to Kies, in hopes that the ROM can be recovered. I highly doubt this will happen though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11