Just Recieved my Note, one Itsy Bitsy issue
So I just went to the post office and picked up my new Note. I charged it to 100 percent and turned it on.
I put on the Poetic Slim case for it right away.
When I close the flap and then open it back up, Something called Daynote pops up every time.
I have no Internet connection here at work so I haven't set anything up yet. When I got home I was going to see if it needed any updates first then do a Factory Reset.
I read somewhere that you should always do a reset after you take it out of the box.
Anyways, if anyone has any ideas why this would be happening, I would appreciate any help.
- 01-24-2014, 02:15 PM #2
- 01-24-2014, 02:32 PM #3
- 01-24-2014, 03:01 PM #4
Re: Just Recieved my Note, one Itsy Bitsy issue
If it's the little calendar that pops up when you open it up, then yeah, there's a setting to turn that on/off. It's like an instant daily agenda but it only shows up when using a 'smart' cover, so the switch is under that accessory's settings.
As for the reset, it's generally a good idea just to make sure you're really starting from scratch. Also, generally speaking, it helps to clear cache/dalvik cache from the recovery menu after updating the OS (which, hopefully, will be very soon to KitKat...cross your fingers).
- 01-24-2014, 04:27 PM #6
- By LiamC01 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-30-2014, 09:39 PM
- By ballisticn8 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 01-26-2014, 12:33 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:50 AM
- By MVe00987 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-24-2014, 09:08 PM
- By John Williams16 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2014, 08:57 PM