- 19 Posts
I just noticed that the arrow on the left side of the screen for multi-window is gone anyone experienced this or have I changed a setting i see noting in the settings tab to turn the feature on or off.. when accessing mail it will automatically split window to see mail but the tab to select what you want to split is gone from my screen? any advice? thanks!
- 01-26-2014, 11:11 AM #2
- 01-26-2014, 11:25 AM #3
Re: Multiwindow gone?
If it is turned on in your settings, but not visible, just long press the back button to get it backIm a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
- 01-26-2014, 11:25 AM #4
- 01-26-2014, 01:11 PM #6Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
- By Bren Bren1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2014, 06:53 PM
- By thisistravis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:23 PM
- By cydonain74 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:39 AM
- By VincentWiegers in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:22 AM
- By eviehearts in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:02 PM