Photo size on Display
When you select gallery and choose a photo what size (landscape) is the photo on the Note 10 tablet screen? I have a galaxy note 8.0 and the photo size on the display is 4x6 horizontally (landscape), I used a ruler to measure. I would like to know how much larger the photo would be on the Note 10 (2014). No stores near me carry it in stock for me to measure.
Also the Note 8.0 measures 8 inches horizontally. Would the Note 10.1 be 10 inches horizontally? Please measure.
Thanks for all the help! Wish I could get to a store..... live in the boonies.
Thinking of getting the deal on Groupon... ends tonight!
- 01-26-2014, 08:47 PM #2
- 01-26-2014, 09:52 PM #4
Re: Photo size on Display
Do you have the black or the white one? I was leaning to the white but they are sold out. My Nook HD+ 9" has about the same size photo displayed, that is why I was hoping the Note 10 would have a larger photo.... my old HP Touchpad has a displayed photo size of 7 7/8 x 5 1/8. I use the tablet for my photography portfolio when I go to Galleries, that is why I needed to know the size.
I thought the Note 10 would replace my HP Touchpad with the same size photo, but from what you say it has a smaller photo.
- 01-27-2014, 10:07 AM #6
- 01-27-2014, 10:24 AM #7
- 01-27-2014, 12:43 PM #9
- 01-27-2014, 02:37 PM #11
- By 1210saad in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 9Last Post: 04-30-2014, 01:14 AM
- By Hirazi Blue in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2014, 02:09 PM
- By erickjm96 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 12:15 AM
- By buffee in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 10:36 PM
- By m3mpower in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2014, 09:10 PM