1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Screen Stiching?

I am not sure what I have here and sorry I don't have a picture as my unit is boxed up at home but I noticed last night that along the left hand edge of the screen right where the screen ends up near the top of the tablet I can see what looks like a fine line crack or maybe even stitching it runs very straight and looks like fine stitching. It is right at an inch long. I notch the same effect along the bottom of the screen more towards the right center of the bottom edge and it is longer in length at around 2 inches.

I have had my tablet since release day but haven't used it in a month since I purchased the Surface Pro. Any ideas what this is?

Global Posts
    13,916 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Screen Stiching?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickeylittle View Post
    I am not sure what I have here and sorry I don't have a picture as my unit is boxed up at home but I noticed last night that along the left hand edge of the screen right where the screen ends up near the top of the tablet I can see what looks like a fine line crack or maybe even stitching it runs very straight and looks like fine stitching. It is right at an inch long. I notch the same effect along the bottom of the screen more towards the right center of the bottom edge and it is longer in length at around 2 inches.

I have had my tablet since release day but haven't used it in a month since I purchased the Surface Pro. Any ideas what this is?
    I think I know what you are talking about. The same thing is hitting the Note 3 too. I would call Samsung about it.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here