- 36 Posts
I am not sure what I have here and sorry I don't have a picture as my unit is boxed up at home but I noticed last night that along the left hand edge of the screen right where the screen ends up near the top of the tablet I can see what looks like a fine line crack or maybe even stitching it runs very straight and looks like fine stitching. It is right at an inch long. I notch the same effect along the bottom of the screen more towards the right center of the bottom edge and it is longer in length at around 2 inches.
I have had my tablet since release day but haven't used it in a month since I purchased the Surface Pro. Any ideas what this is?
- 01-27-2014, 10:01 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Rilla1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2014, 11:56 PM
- By Austin Alexander in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:53 AM
- By Vini Watt in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Astronomer cykiller in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-27-2014, 05:38 PM
- By jlmalone in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 09:38 AM