Editing LectureNotes while playing audio

V5RED

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
I am wondering if it is possible to edit the notes portion of my Lecturenotes files while playing the audio portion. When I choose to replay the lecture recordings, the pane showing my handwritten notes is view only. I want to be able to re-listen to the lecture while editing the notes I took during the lecture.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering if it is possible to edit the notes portion of my Lecturenotes files while playing the audio portion. When I choose to replay the lecture recordings, the pane showing my handwritten notes is view only. I want to be able to re-listen to the lecture while editing the notes I took during the lecture.

If nobody here is able to answer you, check out this thread on XDA:
The developer of LectureNotes is acadoid and he participates in that thread if you want to ask your question there.

acadoid

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
@V5RED: No, this is not directly possible, the notebook is oped `read-only? in notebook replay, but it is an interesting idea.

Since LectureRecordings stores the audio in a standard format (3GP) you can use any other audio player to replay it. Hence, you could replay the audio using an external app and open the notebook normally in LectureNotes.

In case you try to use LectureRecordings as external replay app: When you start LectureNotes, it sends LectureRecordings a kind of `stand by!? command which stops running audio replay, so that this will not work.