- 1 Posts
I was wondering if anybody know what this processes is? It seems to drain allot of battery from time to time.
Now it's using 22% sometimes it is using 40%.
Anybody have any idea what this this is?
Also another thing, when i am only using S note it is draining 8-10% battery every hour is this normal?
- 01-28-2014, 07:08 PM #2
I don't own an samsung tablets, so take my word with a grain of salt, but I'm guessing it may be to do with the S search (where you hover the S-pen over the screen and you'll have an option to search your device. Try disabling that (if you can) to see if it makes any difference.
- 01-29-2014, 12:11 AM #3
- 01-29-2014, 05:03 AM #4
- By coveretess in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2014, 03:08 PM
- By mort3770 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 01-30-2014, 10:09 AM
- By TheStoryUp in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 05:17 PM
- By walesser in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:20 AM
- By Dawn Perkins in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2014, 10:42 AM