View Poll Results: Do you use Uninstall app or the tablets built in uninstall capability or Other
- 2. You may not vote on this poll
Tablets built in uninstall capability
- 3 Posts
Uninstall downloaded apps completely
What is the best method to completely uninstall apps? I use Revo Uninstaller for my PC. I found "Easy Uninstaller" in the Play Store, but I do not know if using a "Uninstaller App" or using the uninstall capability on the tablet is the best method. My concern is that over the years of bits and pieces left behind will bloat and slow down my device. Please advise.
- 01-30-2014, 07:39 PM #2
Re: Uninstall downloaded apps completely
You can use the built in app removal and then use a cleaning app like Clean Master.
- 01-30-2014, 07:51 PM #3
- By Fannic Yin in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:36 PM
- By Sam Dockrill in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-12-2014, 10:49 PM
- By 01081994 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-31-2014, 09:44 AM
- By mrhtcone in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 08:58 PM
- By mdeleon85 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2014, 05:32 PM