Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nova questions

I just installed Nova including Nova Prime and I have a few questions at least for now. Is there a way to reduce the dock size hight to small? I only see a medium and large setting for the hight and the screen now looks smaller. I like the touch wiz better in this regard. See the below examples. Also as far as the monthly calendar goes it looks like the widget is lost but I really like it and miss it. Is there a way to get it back? If not is the another app that has the same type of widget that links to Google calendar and can link multiple calendars? Seethe below example. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nova questions-2014-02-02-11-30-59.jpg   Nova questions-2014-02-02-11-31-29.jpg   Nova questions-2014-02-02-11-31-45.jpg  

Global Posts
    22,240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Nova questions

You are going to lose some widgets just by shifting to a new launcher. I know Accuweather was one on my S3, and in your case, the calendar.
    I don't think you can do what you would like, because of Nova. Nova has to accommodate other devices and the Dock size may be one limitation. However, have you tried clicking Small Icons? That might trim down the dock height margin a little.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Do you even have the dock enabled? This looks like you don't, because your home screen scroll indicator is below your icons. when the dock is enabled, the home screen scroll indicator is between the icons and dock, like this:

Nova questions-dock.jpg
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Yes it is enabled. Here are two screen shots one with it disable and one with the overlay feature.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nova questions-2014-02-02-12-05-00.jpg   Nova questions-2014-02-02-12-06-08.jpg  

ahh I think I missed seeing what you are showing on your original screen shots. You were showing nova vs tw. I see now on the nova pic you only have the app drawer item on your dock,

try adjusting your home screen icon height margins
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .