- 55 Posts
I just installed Nova including Nova Prime and I have a few questions at least for now. Is there a way to reduce the dock size hight to small? I only see a medium and large setting for the hight and the screen now looks smaller. I like the touch wiz better in this regard. See the below examples. Also as far as the monthly calendar goes it looks like the widget is lost but I really like it and miss it. Is there a way to get it back? If not is the another app that has the same type of widget that links to Google calendar and can link multiple calendars? Seethe below example. Thank you.
- 02-02-2014, 10:48 AM #2
Re: Nova questions
You are going to lose some widgets just by shifting to a new launcher. I know Accuweather was one on my S3, and in your case, the calendar.
I don't think you can do what you would like, because of Nova. Nova has to accommodate other devices and the Dock size may be one limitation. However, have you tried clicking Small Icons? That might trim down the dock height margin a little.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-02-2014, 10:57 AM #3Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
- 02-02-2014, 11:39 AM #5
Re: Nova questions
ahh I think I missed seeing what you are showing on your original screen shots. You were showing nova vs tw. I see now on the nova pic you only have the app drawer item on your dock,
try adjusting your home screen icon height marginsIm a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
- By RM83 in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:56 AM
- By GeekMcLeod in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:14 PM
- By lynnpudas in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 9Last Post: 02-01-2014, 04:04 PM
- By DaTa9192 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:49 PM
- By joemontana57 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 10:17 AM