Touch screens issues on Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

Chris Tangredi

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Having an issue with the screen. I turn on the tablet and the screen works perfectly fine, get the startup samsung logo and everything is fine, the first time the screen dims or i turn off the screen, and then try to turn it back on (wake it up) the lights on the buttons light up but there is no screen display, nothing....plugged it into my charger and i get the charging noise, the same lights, and still no screen....did a reset on the device (holding the 3 buttons on top at the same time) and the tablet resets and I still get the startup display, but the same problem persists as before? any help would be greatly appreciated...

rehmanau

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
I am having the exact same issue as Chris. I have P605. It turns on. I could hear the notification sounds. Its just the display which is completely dark. I can see the lights on the two menu buttons at the bootom of the table. It responds to touch such as if i click anywhere the app will open and i can hear the sound. The display remains black and you cant see anything. I already did a reset. My computer also detects the tablet. Any input will be really appreciated!

nukuud

Dec 13, 2014
Visit site
I have lot of items on horizontal line but I could not move the screen on the right side to view more items..in some cases there is arrow symbol but it still does not move screen.