1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default apps not showing up in 10.1 after new set up....i have a Note 2 with all apps but didn't sync

I am new to the forums, so hello all and thank you in advance for any help. Here is my problem.

I have a Sprint Note 2 which I bought about 1 year ago. I have all my apps/purchases on that phone and everything works great. Couldn't be happier (unless i got to hammer an iPhone to pieces).

I just picked up a Note 10.1 2014 edition and went through the set up process. I used all of my 'common' answers so that I could sync my PC, phone and tablet. Here is where the trouble started.

Many of the apps said that they ran into errors when downloading. When I went into the store and searched for the app (using my 10.1), it said 'installed'. I have the option of opening the application from the store and everything works fine, but I cannot find the icon on my 10.1 so that I can put it on my homescreen.

Any ideas on why my apps say installed, but don't appear on my 10.1? Everything is fine on my Note 2!

Default Re: apps not showing up in 10.1 after new set up....i have a Note 2 with all apps but didn't sync

did it maybe put them in a folder in your app drawer? maybe uninstall/reinstall see if it drops an icon on your home screen?
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .

Default Re: apps not showing up in 10.1 after new set up....i have a Note 2 with all apps but didn't sync

Having suffered the fun of new devices, the Note 10.1-14 installation process missed 3. No compatibility issues causing the problem. There are some that adder experiencing percentage issues.

Via my Note 3
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g

There are two folders in the app drawer, name Google and Samsung. They looks like normal app but with a circle at the base. If you click on them, the folder opens to reveal hidden apps from the two sources. Maybe you will find them there.