- 13 Posts
Galaxy Note family,
So, I'm thinking of purchasing a Bluetooth keyboard for my Note 10.1 2014. I know Amazon has A'LOT of selections, but I want to make sure I purchase one that's durable and performs great. I do A'LOT of word & excel work, so I need one that can 'handle the pressure'.
- 02-14-2014, 11:23 PM #2
- 02-15-2014, 04:34 AM #3
- 213 Posts
Re: Bluetooth Keyboard
I bought the Logitech K810 Illuminated keyboard a year ago when I thought I would be buying a tablet in the next month or so. It was such a comfortable keyboard to type on that I bought the larger K800 illuminated desktop model (best desktop keyboard I've ever owned). You can pair/connect up to 3 devices with the K810. I have paired it with my desktop computer, my smartphone, my laptop, and now my GN 2014 edition. I've had zero problems with any of the devices its been connected to. Love this little lightweight "luxury" (description in some reviews) keyboard.
- By Druffnig in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:15 AM
- By Pomodoro6 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:56 AM
- By Maggie Avila in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:35 AM
- By YossiN in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 02:22 PM
- By David Maniowicz in forum Motorola RAZRiReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:04 AM