My Magizne gone

camel5172

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I up loaded the new nova lancher and now my magazine is no longer working has any ine else notice that ? any suggestions as to how to bring it back
thanks

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I up loaded the new nova lancher and now my magazine is no longer working has any ine else notice that ? any suggestions as to how to bring it back
thanks
The only thing that changes when you put on Nova is that the swipe up function to access My Magazine is gone. It is simply another app and you can find the My Magazine icon in your app drawer. You can select it from there, or hold down on the icon and save it to one of your home screens.

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I can still get it but it keep bring up the message that it isn't working first

Don't have my tablet with me so I can't test it.... you do know that My Magazine is a limited version of Flipboard which I actually prefer... you create a user profile and choose exactly what you want to see. My Magazine is not very customizable.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Will give that a try I didn't know that you had to regester
thanks

No problem... It's not mandatory to create a Flipboard account but it's very handy... I choose my media sources and then when I sign into Flipboard on my S4 or on the Windows 8 Flipboard app... It's already allset up...

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

ddavtian

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I started getting similar error, without using Nova (I use ssLauncher). It was working fine. I rarely used it but never got the error message. I recently installed Hancom office app, I'm thinking it may be related to this error.

ALborntoride

Feb 2, 2014
Visit site
yea i downloaded nova launcher plus and about once a day i get a message saying magazine has quit working....i've never even used it so i don't know. It's not a big deal just kinda annoying.

cahls

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Prob just a Samsung TW only app... Nova is just an app too so exit it. Then when asked what launcher to use, select TW for one time only... Within TW you can see if the My Magazine is there and working... Not uncommon for special features to be made available for only specific uses or apps...

Posted via Android Central App
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (WiFi)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (WiFi)
Samsung Galaxy S3 (AT&T)

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
A poster on Google+ wrote this: Was gettin the same message. Here is what fixed it for me. Hope it works for you. Swipe up on home screen to open Samsung magazine. Open settings found at the upper left corner of the screen. Deselect Here & Now. 

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Itstakenovermylife

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know how to completely UNinstall the My Magazine app? For me, it's just a Flipboard clone, and I'm tired of that constant "My Magazine is Unavailable" error.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non