- 1 Posts
How to make annotations on an e-mail
I'm trying to do something that seems rather simple: I received an e-mail and I would like to meet with someone and discuss over it. For this, I'd like to make annotations with the S-Pen on it and then be able to save it / print it / send it.
I can't find an easy way to do it. I tried to select all - copy and paste it on S Note but it doesn't even paste the whole e-mail and it's cumbersome to edit anyway.
- 02-19-2014, 01:03 AM #2
- By jaxon75 in forum ASUS FonepadReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2014, 12:54 PM
- By badkitties in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:58 PM
- By Ntchwaidumela in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 04:19 PM
- By mark12345678910 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 02:33 PM
- By ajbrsb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2014, 01:52 PM