My calendar on tablet Not syncing with Galaxy S3 phone, Need some help!
I have a galaxy S3 phone (Virgin Mobile) & the 2014 Ed. 10.1 in. tablet. Everything is checked for syncing (on both devices & all calendars.) I also have the Google calendar from the play store installed on both devices. Any events entered on my phone will instantly sync to the Google calendars on both devices but, I can't get any entries to sync on the "My Calendar" on the tablet. I'm really frustrated with this & having to input events manually on both devices is driving me crazy!! Anyone have any ideas?? Thanks in advance for any help!!
- 02-20-2014, 09:54 AM #2
Re: My calendar on tablet Not syncing with Galaxy S3 phone, Need some help!
make sure the My calendar entries are using the google calendars. If it just says my calendar its likely just on the device. Some devices like to have a locally stored calendar as the default calendar.
- By lazygregg in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-19-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Barbara Graettinger in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 06:14 PM
- By Barbara Graettinger in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2014, 10:15 AM
- By TDK180XQEB in forum Other TabletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 09:43 AM
- By mverrastro in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:37 AM