- 02-20-2014, 06:13 PM #2
re: How can I get Google Street View to work?
You say that you can't get it to work. How are you trying to enter Street View, and are you seeing any sort of error or status message?
You can enter Street View mode through Google Maps, by selecting a point of interest or location on the map, and tapping on the 'Street View' image in the location's details. You can see this 'Street View' image in the screenshots for Google Maps on the Play Store.
- 02-21-2014, 12:09 AM #3
- By Redco in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 12:24 PM
- By ebeighe in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 03:59 PM
- By mike1256 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 06:22 PM
- By dnarandzic in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:19 PM
- By Redco in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:15 PM