- 02-22-2014, 11:24 AM #2
- 496 Posts
Re: Connect via WPS of a GN 10.1 2014 to Samsung CLX3185FW printer?
There are known security flaws with WPS... Suggest you turn it off and use WPA and/or WPA2 for system security....
Wi-Fi Protected Setup - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wi-Fi Protected Access - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Believer its all about security types and passcodes (passwords)... Tablet and printer need to be sharing same security setups....
Also there probably needs to be a "driver" on tablet to communicate with printer...
- By Miro Dub in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2014, 07:33 AM
- By mike1256 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:22 PM
- By Redco in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 04:15 PM
- By dishe in forum Samsung Galaxy VictoryReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:54 PM
- By TBolt2011 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 03:39 PM