- 02-22-2014, 03:10 AM #2
- 112 Posts
Re: How can I unroot my Note 10.1 2014 so that I can get OTA updates?
Just download stock firmware for u tab and flash it with Odin. After it done, reboot directly into recovery and wipe data/factorey reset. (this will delete leftover root files)
Which stock firmware to flash, is up to u and it doesnt matter (WiFi version). If LTE, choose right region for LTE bands.
Before begin, its best also to uninstall KIES, since it can interrupt with Odin and just need Samsung USB driver installed. Also dont change anything in Odin, u just need to load firmware with PDA button and then reay to go.
US = XAR
Flash stock firmware guide: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN
Last edited by John Woo1; 02-22-2014 at 03:47 AM.
- 02-23-2014, 02:15 AM #4
- 02-23-2014, 09:12 AM #5
- By dsw1519 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:26 PM
- By L Ahmed in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 05:25 PM
- By blackberrymamba in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 02-22-2014, 03:46 PM
- By zeppelin1107 in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:23 PM
- By Sammy3007 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:03 PM