Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default How can I unroot my Note 10.1 2014 so that I can get OTA updates?

It just says right now "system has been modified, no updates are available".

Default Re: How can I unroot my Note 10.1 2014 so that I can get OTA updates?

Just download stock firmware for u tab and flash it with Odin. After it done, reboot directly into recovery and wipe data/factorey reset. (this will delete leftover root files)
    Which stock firmware to flash, is up to u and it doesnt matter (WiFi version). If LTE, choose right region for LTE bands.
    Before begin, its best also to uninstall KIES, since it can interrupt with Odin and just need Samsung USB driver installed. Also dont change anything in Odin, u just need to load firmware with PDA button and then reay to go.

US = XAR
    SM-P600 WiFi: Firmware archive | Samsung Updates
    SM-P605 LTE: Firmware archive | Samsung Updates

Flash stock firmware guide: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by John Woo1 View Post
    Just download stock firmware for u tab and flash it with Odin. After it done, reboot directly into recovery and wipe data/factorey reset. (this will delete leftover root files)
    Which stock firmware to flash, is up to u and it doesnt matter (WiFi version). If LTE, choose right region for LTE bands.
    Before begin, its best also to uninstall KIES, since it can interrupt with Odin and just need Samsung USB driver installed. Also dont change anything in Odin, u just need to load firmware with PDA button and then reay to go.

US = XAR
    SM-P600 WiFi: Firmware archive | Samsung Updates
    SM-P605 LTE: Firmware archive | Samsung Updates

Flash stock firmware guide: [Guide][Samsung] How to flash Stock ROM via ODIN
    What country code for U.S?

Quote Originally Posted by aaka3207 View Post
    US = XAR

I just so happen to be at Best Buy yesterday and the Samsung Rep reinstalled official for me.

Posted via Android Central App