I've had this tablet for right at a momth now. Is there supposed to be a default programs tab in the task manager? I use Nova, but somehow went back to TW by mistake. When I went to the task manager to make Nova my default home, I noticed its not there like it is on my GN3. Am I missing something?
Posted via Android Central App
- 02-23-2014, 09:52 PM #2
Re: Default programs
I'm not familiar with how Samsung's task manager interface works, but you could try a couple other methods:
1. Go to the App Manager and look for the TouchWiz homescreen or launcher app. I'm not sure what it's called, so perhaps someone else with Samsung devices can chime in. It might be called "Homescreen" or "Launcher" or "TouchWiz." Anyway, once you find it, select it and Clear Defaults. Now press the Home button--if you have Nova installed, it should prompt you to choose Nova or TouchWiz as the default whenever you press Home.
2. If you're not sure which app is the TouchWiz launcher, you could always Clear All App Preferences, which usually comes up if you press the Menu button within the App Manager. Keep in mind that clearing all defaults will also re-enable any disabled apps.
- 02-23-2014, 10:11 PM #3
- By jerethi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2014, 11:11 PM
- By Dunners74 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 12:46 PM
- By BrianForty in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 08:25 PM
- By JeremyPainter in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 11:50 AM
- By argold in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2014, 01:39 AM