- 02-25-2014, 07:39 AM #2
- 02-25-2014, 09:51 AM #3
- 276 Posts
Re: RAM Manager
In Android World, is no such wasted memory and reason the RAM is always almost "full". Android preload apps/background services etc... in the RAM and makes it runs faster. Android will manage it auto and no need to think about it.
Long way back, peoples are using "task killers" similiar apps, to kill apps to free up memory and this is bad idea. Doing this, is draining battery faster and Android need to allocate everything back to RAM. Means the it gives the CPU utilization extra works and it drains battery as CPU load is high when it load back all killed services back to RAM.
Simple, no need to do anyhting and just let android do it job with the RAM handling. Whenever it need more RAM, it will auto free up memory space and load whatever you using into the RAM.
Thats why peoples says Samsungs TW is bloated, since they preload alot into the RAM and leave out little space left of 3GB.
Weekends reading: Managing Your App's Memory | Android Developers
- By laituan245 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2014, 10:39 AM
- By hlgreens0506 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 05:41 PM
- By thecaptain42 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-23-2014, 08:42 AM
- By Imran Manzoor in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2014, 07:03 PM
- By StuartMcDowell in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2014, 05:58 PM