Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default s-pen help prompts

I've been experimenting with the s-pen on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. As I select each option in the circular s-pen menu a help screen comes up, which you can click to 'never see again'. I selected okay on a couple of these and they're not shown now. I would kinda like to see these again when I select them on the s-pen menu. Does anyone know if you can restore these helps prompts?

Cheers, Martin.

Default Re: s-pen help prompts

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Page View Post
    I've been experimenting with the s-pen on the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. As I select each option in the circular s-pen menu a help screen comes up, which you can click to 'never see again'. I selected okay on a couple of these and they're not shown now. I would kinda like to see these again when I select them on the s-pen menu. Does anyone know if you can restore these helps prompts?

Cheers, Martin.
    Hover the pen near the screen and press the button on the pen to bring up the air command pen function menu
    Im a Teldy a TEchnical oLDY . My love of the telephone started in 1952, when I got to talk to my grandma as seen in my avatar. .
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: s-pen help prompts

Thanks, but I know how to do that. As I'm not up to speed yet on the s-pen, I want to to see these useful help windows, which describe what each function does. Unfortunately I've selected the 'do not want to see again' options on a couple of them and would like to get them back again.

Martin.