- 18 Posts
Multi window viewing question
This might not be feasible, but I'll ask. When major video apps like Slingmedia, ESPN, or Comcast are added to the multi window, the portrait mode shifts to landscape (even if portrait is locked). Is there a way to watch apps like this in portrait, one app on top of the other? When you watch 2 video apps, the landscape video size is distorted. In portrait one on top of another, 16x9 resolution fills screen better.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app
- 02-27-2014, 01:51 PM #2
Re: Multi window viewing question
It all depends on the app. Some apps don't support portrait or landscape modes and will always override your settings. Full-screen video apps most of the time will default to Landscape, and some won't even let you turn the screen upside down if you're holding the tablet 'backwards'.
- By homerun79 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 8Last Post: 12-15-2015, 09:41 AM
- By Paul627g in forum HTC Desire 610Replies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 07:00 PM
- By jmolsom in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 01:11 PM
- By AV2RY in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:27 PM
- By Trolled123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 04:41 PM