- 29 Posts
Galaxy Note 10.1: Dancing White Lines Across the Screen
This past weekend I was watching Netflix on my GN10.1 2014 and I noticed horizontal white lines dancing across the screen - they flash for half a second and then move to a different part of the screen. I tried to duplicate the same lines while watching a movie I have saved on my tablet's hard drive but they didn't appear. I figured it must have been an error with the movie streaming from Netflix.
Fast forward to today - I'm using the S-Note application with a black background and I start to see the same white lines.
Has anyone else experienced this? I also noticed, what appears to be, small bubbles appearing on the very edge of the screen.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 02-26-2014 at 11:04 AM.
- 02-26-2014, 10:49 AM #2'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- 02-26-2014, 11:12 AM #3
- 02-28-2014, 09:56 AM #5
- 25 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 10.1: Dancing White Lines Across the Screen
When I was considering buying this tablet I seen the one on display at BB and it also had small bubbles at the bottom of the screen near the edge. The lady there that was trying to show me what new on this tablet (but I ended up showing her everything) said it's just because they always have this one on for display. Don't buy that load of cap but it sure sounds like you have a defective one. I hope all our devices don't eventually start to do this... I already voided my warranty by rooting and so far there is no way to get rid of that darn warranty bit 1.
Make sure to watch the sunset at least once a day B-)
- By icetyrael in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:34 PM
- By Steve Corman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:59 AM
- By jklhill in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 03:51 AM
- By Golfdriver97 in forum HP Slate 6 VoiceTabReplies: 1Last Post: 02-26-2014, 03:48 PM
- By halcon_milenium in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:54 AM