- 1 Posts
Considering this tablet, a few questions
I am currently using a Asus Transformer Infinity, with a keyboard dock.
One thing i foresee in my career is reading many a PDF documents, which would be my primary use for this tablet.
My main question is, how much of a difference does the increased resolution from 1920x1080p really make? Is it really that noticeable?
Also I feel as though i would regret losing my keyboard dock. Are there any available for the note 10.1 2014 edition?
What are the differences other than the Spen on the note 10.1 2014 and the Tab Pro 10.1?
- 02-25-2014, 10:12 PM #2
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 02-25-2014, 10:15 PM #3
Re: Considering this tablet, a few questions
ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Review (TF700) | Android Central
I have a Asus Transformer tf300 with a keyboard and to be honest, the keyboard comes in handy once in a while!
As for a keyboard for the Note, like Golfdriver said, a bluetooth keyboard will probably do.“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-01-2014, 01:59 AM
- By minnis12 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 10:03 AM
- By Lumia521 in forum Other Huawei Android PhonesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:53 PM
- By ansa82 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:30 PM
- By Naomi Lowther in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 03:17 PM