Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Golfdriver97
  • 1 Post By wizzrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Considering this tablet, a few questions

Hello All,

I am currently using a Asus Transformer Infinity, with a keyboard dock.

One thing i foresee in my career is reading many a PDF documents, which would be my primary use for this tablet.

My main question is, how much of a difference does the increased resolution from 1920x1080p really make? Is it really that noticeable?

Also I feel as though i would regret losing my keyboard dock. Are there any available for the note 10.1 2014 edition?

What are the differences other than the Spen on the note 10.1 2014 and the Tab Pro 10.1?

Global Posts
    13,915 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Considering this tablet, a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by VladDracule View Post
    Hello All,

One thing i foresee in my career is reading many a PDF documents, which would be my primary use for this tablet.

My main question is, how much of a difference does the increased resolution from 1920x1080p really make? Is it really that noticeable?

Also I feel as though i would regret losing my keyboard dock. Are there any available for the note 10.1 2014 edition?

What are the differences other than the Spen on the note 10.1 2014 and the Tab Pro 10.1?
    Welcome to the forums.
    As for the keyboard, you can probably find a Bluetooth one. As for the resolution, I don't have either, so I am unsure.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    wizzrah likes this.

Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

Default Re: Considering this tablet, a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by VladDracule View Post
    Hello All,

Every tablet you listed will do just fine! The Transformer infinity is great I think for PDF's. You can read the AC review here if you want: ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity Review (TF700) | Android Central

I have a Asus Transformer tf300 with a keyboard and to be honest, the keyboard comes in handy once in a while!

As for a keyboard for the Note, like Golfdriver said, a bluetooth keyboard will probably do.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Golfdriver97 likes this.