bper2000

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi, this is my first thread so I hope you guys can help. I have just got my new tablet and in the process of trying to organise my home screen I deleted the front start page of the S Note app. I can access the programme but would like to have the start page back. I understand if I reset the device it will reload the apps etc., but I do not really want to do that if there is another way of retrieving. I would be grateful if you can help.

Last edited:

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi, this is my first thread so I hope you guys can help. I have just got my new tablet and in the process of trying to organise my home screen I deleted the front start page of the S Note app. I can access the programme but would like to have the start page back. I have looked in both Samsung and Google play store but the new S Note is not listed. As this was pre installed on the tablet it does not appear to be in the application manager. I do not know if the new S Note app is on general release yet. I understand if I reset the device it will reload the apps etc., but I do not really want to do that if there is another way of retrieving. I would be grateful if you can help.

it should be in you apps drawer. tap the little icon that looks sorta like a checkerboard, and you should find all your apps in alpha order.

just long press down on s-note and you can drag it to the homescreen of your choice

bper2000

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi thanks for the reply, the S Note app is not missing the home start screen with the S Note create notes to tell your stories has been deleted and I do not seem to be able to get it back. I think I should of asked how do I reinstall the S Note app.

Last edited:

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi thanks for the reply, the S Note app is not missing the home start screen with the S Note create notes to tell your stories has been deleted and I do not seem to be able to get it back. I think I should of asked how do I reinstall the S Note app.

hmm guess im still a bit confused what you are asking. Went you open s-note what do you see or not see? Have you created some notes and folders? Have you looked in your file manager, in the snotedata file to see if your notes are there?

newbeginning828

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like you just deleted the widget? Go into your app drawer, click on the widget tab, find the s note widget, tap & hold to place it wherever you want.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
To save any confusion, could you please tell me how I reinstall the S Note app. I deleted by mistake the welcome screen.
you can't reinstall or uninstall a stock app that came with the device. the welcome screen apoears to "welcome" you to the app the very first time you fire it up. it's like a runonce (run once) in certain windows programs. Just start creating folders and writing notes

jatijohor malaysia

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I just updated the software but suddently I cannot open my s note .... I have try by reset and reboot ... but still cannot open.... please help.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37