Got It - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)

calvindm3

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Just picked mine up from Best Buy last night. My company gave me a $500 gift card so now I have a toy to match my Note 3! #singing Pharells Happy...

Posted via Android Central App

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Good for YOU! Welcome to the family. This is a great place to get your questions answered from those that have been there before. Enjoy your new device!

aelaan

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Just picked mine up from Best Buy last night. My company gave me a $500 gift card so now I have a toy to match my Note 3! #singing Pharells Happy...

Posted via Android Central App
Congrats, I got mine on the 26th of Feb and I just got the ghost armor on the screen. Waiting for my case to arrive, very strange that neither Futureshop nor Bestbuy sell cases for these devices in Canada... Oh well three more days naked with a solid screen protector, just have to be careful as I am lugging it everywhere.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Congrats, I got mine on the 26th of Feb and I just got the ghost armor on the screen. Waiting for my case to arrive, very strange that neither Futureshop nor Bestbuy sell cases for these devices in Canada... Oh well three more days naked with a solid screen protector, just have to be careful as I am lugging it everywhere.

Congrats to you too, and please be careful, and no "let me see it" either... :D