Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Evernote export/sync quality?

I can't seem to find others with this question or problem.

When I create an snote that syncs with Evernote, the note (jpeg) in Evernote is a very low quality.

Is the a way to keep the quality up?

It is obvious when you open it from another device.

Default Re: Evernote export/sync quality?

I use Evernote a lot an I noticed the same issue on occasion but it seems after a few minutes after a complete upload it works itself out. I looked for setting in Evernote regarding image quality but didn't find any.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    545 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.4 KitKat

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosteve View Post
    I can't seem to find others with this question or problem.

When I create an snote that syncs with Evernote, the note (jpeg) in Evernote is a very low quality.

Is the a way to keep the quality up?

It is obvious when you open it from another device.
    Low quality jpg's seems to be a problem in Evernote(Google search). Is it an option to save it from snote to PDF? Did you try using markup and see if that brings quality up?(Then discard changes)
    N5 Black 32GB 4.4.4(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.4), iphone 5, ONE+ONE On Order N7(4.4.4) AT&T The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...

If you need to sync your S-Notes to your PC, there is Samsung software you can download on your computer. On XDA, poster BarryH_GEG shared this great find here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2665611
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

If I export as a PDF or jpeg, the quality is good. The auto sync seems to be a lower quality.

I have not given Evernote more time to check quality, but I think the auto jpeg for the sync is just low quality.

I glad I can save as a pdf or jpeg in full quality through the export option. I do have a way to get full quality notes.

Accessing the snote from my Galaxy Note, I open in snote which is cool. Same happens if you export the snote as an snote to Google drive and open it, it uses snote. Evernote seems to be a link to the original and with Google drive you are editing the exported copy.