Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aquila
  • 1 Post By ffejjj
  • 3 Post By dianehelen
  • 1 Post By dashdashdot
  • 1 Post By AMG_Roadster
  • 1 Post By Dale_M
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What do you do to save battery

So I'm starting this thread to see what everyone else does to conserve their battery life. Do you use apps? Certain settings? Removal of bloat ware? Ready go.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    11,953 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Assassin 'Droid

Default Re: What do you do to save battery

I agree with most of the points in the OP of thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html

Keeping "auto brightness" off is pretty huge, other than that it's essentially just being smart about sync settings and controlling how much the screen is powered on.

All I've ever done is toggle of data when I don't need it. That's it and I'm good

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

I dont really do or need anything. I keep brightness at about half staff, its really all I need, and I get usually between 10-12 hours battery life. If I am sitting on it for longer, I got bigger issues than batteries, I NEED a life.

I keep the brightness down too, mainly because I don't like bright light. I don't get massive battery life, but it's long enough. Even though I don't actually have a life, and sit playing with it most of the day. I'm always next to a power socket anyway. Who needs to go outside?

Sent with love from one of my Samsungs

I keep the brightness down, turn off bluetooth, and GPS when not needed. I also turn off the "always scanning" for wifi. That is about it. I have disabled apps in the past but I am not sure it actually did much if anything.

I turn mine off when I do not plan to use it over extended period of time.....Also limit number of apps I run at any given time (not sure if this helps)... turn off wifi and gps if not needed.......

Dale