What do you do to save battery

Russell Estridge

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
So I'm starting this thread to see what everyone else does to conserve their battery life. Do you use apps? Certain settings? Removal of bloat ware? Ready go.

Posted via Android Central App

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
All I've ever done is toggle of data when I don't need it. That's it and I'm good

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

dianehelen

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I dont really do or need anything. I keep brightness at about half staff, its really all I need, and I get usually between 10-12 hours battery life. If I am sitting on it for longer, I got bigger issues than batteries, I NEED a life. ;)

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I keep the brightness down too, mainly because I don't like bright light. I don't get massive battery life, but it's long enough. Even though I don't actually have a life, and sit playing with it most of the day. I'm always next to a power socket anyway. Who needs to go outside?

Sent with love from one of my Samsungs

AMG_Roadster

May 19, 2013
Visit site
I keep the brightness down, turn off bluetooth, and GPS when not needed. I also turn off the "always scanning" for wifi. That is about it. I have disabled apps in the past but I am not sure it actually did much if anything.

Dale_M

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I turn mine off when I do not plan to use it over extended period of time.....Also limit number of apps I run at any given time (not sure if this helps)... turn off wifi and gps if not needed.......

Dale

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance