Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lbabus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Multitasking list

The multitasking list shows the Snote icon with the title of the first Snote i made. Now i have deleted note but icon still retains the name. How can i restore icon to plain Snote? Help! Thanks

Global Posts
    8,678 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Multitasking list

Quote Originally Posted by lbabus View Post
    The multitasking list shows the Snote icon with the title of the first Snote i made. Now i have deleted note but icon still retains the name. How can i restore icon to plain Snote? Help! Thanks
    You need to swipe the app away when in the "recent apps" list and then open it again

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Not sure that's what the OP means by 'multitasking list'...

If I understand correctly, you mean the MultiWindow list from the taskbar, right? If that's the case, you probably created a custom preset including the note you're referring to and now that it's gone, the shortcut remains. If that's the case, when you hit the 'up' arrow on the button and select "Edit" you should see the icon with the note's name but also a single S-Note app. From there you should be able to delete the shortcut you created and just keep the S-Note one in your active list.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks so much. Worked. Perfectly.
    SpookDroid likes this.