HELP: Cannot Install 3rd Party Apps/APKs!
Hey everyone, I purchased 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Both 2014 editions) for my parents for XMAS. Everytime I go to install a third-party app off of sites LIKE Aptoide, I get to the INSTALL screen, but cannot install the app. I personally own a Note 2 and have owned other Android devices before where all you have to do is check the 'Unknown Sources' box in settings and everything works fine. Can anyone help with this? Also, ROOTING is not really an option here.
- 03-06-2014, 06:21 PM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 03-06-2014, 06:22 PM #3
- 03-06-2014, 08:19 PM #6"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 03-07-2014, 04:11 AM #7
- 64 Posts
Re: HELP: Cannot Install 3rd Party Apps/APKs!
Interestingly, the first blue light filter app I looked at had just brought out an update to turn off the filter when installing 3rd party apps, so presumably you're not the only person to have spotted this.
Sent with love from one of my SamsungsLoving owner of a Nexus 7, Samsung Note 10.1, Samsung Note 10.1 2014 & Samsung Note Pro 12.2
- 05-10-2014, 04:45 AM #8
- By boom929 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:11 PM
- By pajamas95 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 03-19-2014, 07:49 PM
- By Ninja1990 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 02:22 PM
- By The-Driver in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:34 AM
- By G3MINI_N3RD in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2014, 08:17 AM