Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Hub issue

Just turned on my tab after 5 days. Went to the Samsung Hub and it wouldn't open. It said "invalid token for log in". Cleared all the samsung caches and no dice. Any ideas on what this is and how I can fix it?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Samsung Hub issue

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina White1 View Post
    Just turned on my tab after 5 days. Went to the Samsung Hub and it wouldn't open. It said "invalid token for log in". Cleared all the samsung caches and no dice. Any ideas on what this is and how I can fix it?
    Not sure... but on my S4 and my friend's S2, there was a notification to reset my Samsung Account password... some message about the passwords being reset for security reasons.
    Try logging in to your Samsung account, and maybe reset your password... then try accessing the Hub.
    Katrina White1 likes this.

Default Re: Samsung Hub issue

Think its Samsung server the have problems and no need to do anything. Just wait until it fixed and it will work again. Had this token problem before, didnt care about it and few days later was able to login again without doing anything.
    Samsung might be good at hardware, but when it comes to software and they total suxs.
    Katrina White1 likes this.