- 80 Posts
Galaxy Note 10.1: screen mirroring unstable?
I just bought a Samsung DID player that has screen mirroring. I connected with no problem but every few moments i get a message that the connection is unstable, the tablet was only 5 to 10 feet away. Then every 10 minutes it would pause for 1 to 2 seconds. I only lost connection once. Thoughts?
- 03-09-2014, 01:16 PM #2
- 03-11-2014, 03:49 PM #3
- 03-11-2014, 06:32 PM #4
- 03-13-2014, 01:33 PM #6
- 115 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 10.1: screen mirroring unstable?
I have the Samsung Allshare Cast Hub hooked to a Vizio 32 inch tv. It does work 99 percent of the time. It took a couple of times to to sync to the Galaxy 10.1 (2014 edition). Once in a while it takes a while to sync screens. Works great with Netflix and You Tube. I even get S Notes to show up on my TV. Seems to be about only real option that works with a Non Supported Samsung TV.
- By noteiii007 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:17 PM
- By ViperAlliance in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2014, 11:06 AM
- By Erica Berry in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 02:46 PM
- By iPhonelover69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:08 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:50 AM