Upgraded to the Note 10.1 2014 from the Tab 10.1 and think the Note is the best Tablet ever. I transferred a bunch (a couple of hundred) photos from the Tab and was wondering if anyone knows of a good photo organizer app I can download. Seems like most on the Play Store are made for android phone. Don't know if that really matters or not.
Also, I was having problems transferring music so I downloaded Bluetooth File Transfer app and it worked great. Just thought I'd mention that in case anyone out there is having problems transferring music or other files.
- 03-12-2014, 05:15 AM #2
Re: Photo apps?
Thanks Woody. I did down load Quick Pics but can't figure out how to transfer my pics from Gallery and Photos to Quick Pics. When I long press a pic and the share symbol appears in the upper right hand corner and I tap it - it pulls up a Window with options but Quick Pic is not one of them. Also, some of my pics are in Dropbox and have the little blue box symbol in the corner of the pic. They are in my Gallery file. I'd like to get those pics on Quick too. If I'm making any sense - can anyone help.
Posted via Android Central App
- By mama22only in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 03-13-2014, 01:07 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:57 AM
- By newbie40 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:31 PM
- By xchange in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:51 AM
- By TheDarKnight in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:04 PM