Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Save / Export S-note files as pdf's by default

I've been using my GN 10.1 2014 for taking notes in handwriting only (not translated to text). Then I upload them to Evernote. When they upload as .spd files, they're pixelated and look horrible. So, I manually choose to export as pdf's. But, when I do that manually, I get two notes. One .spd that's pixelated and nearly unreadable and one .pdf that looks great. Then I have to delete the duplicates. Is there a more streamlined way to accomplish what I want? Can I set Snote to automagically export as pdf's?

Thanks for your help!

Default Re: Save / Export S-note files as pdf's by default

Quote Originally Posted by beeattitude View Post
    I've been using my GN 10.1 2014 for taking notes in handwriting only (not translated to text). Then I upload them to Evernote. When they upload as .spd files, they're pixelated and look horrible. So, I manually choose to export as pdf's. But, when I do that manually, I get two notes. One .spd that's pixelated and nearly unreadable and one .pdf that looks great. Then I have to delete the duplicates. Is there a more streamlined way to accomplish what I want? Can I set Snote to automagically export as pdf's?

Thanks for your help!
    Just out of curiosity... where do you usually consult the handwritten notes you upload to Evernote ? Is the goal to view your notes on your PC ?
    The reason I ask is that you can download the S-Note Desktop app for PC's which will sync all your notes and you can view them easily. The app allows you to export them to Google Drive or as a .jpg file. The Drive option isn't of any use to me as it refuses to open .spd files on my PC, S4 or Note 10.1 2014 but I am probably just missing a piece of the puzzle.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Save / Export S-note files as pdf's by default

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't notified when it came through, so just responding now. The goal is to replace my pencil/paper Daytimer. I do sales and website support, so need to quickly take notes when the phone rings. Since I don't have only one office, it's necessary for me to access notes from anywhere -- usually on my pc. I also want to archive them for future reference, so Evernote seems the best solution. I really prefer not to save them as .jpg's as they aren't searchable. Would like pdf's.