Quick heads up Note 2014 32gb $405 refurb

angry english

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This is not in the newegg search listing and I have no idea how I found it, but it works.

This is the cheapest the refurb notes have been on sale, only the black 32gb is this price, and remember the perks work if you use the RF number on the box.

Grab it while you can $405 no tax and free shipping, I sold my tab pro today to go back to this.

Newegg.com - Refurbished: SAMSUNG Samsung Galaxy SM-P6000ZK32 Exynos 1.9GHz Quad Processor + 1.3 GHz Quad Processor 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)

Posted via Android Central App

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That's pretty good. But I wonder if its manufacture refurb or just refurb.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX (tapatalk)

Neruda6000

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the heads-up. I was about to go to Best Buy to throw down $519 for an open-box Note 2014 32gb.

Refurb for $119 cheaper is even better, so I just bought one too.

Thanks for taking the time to post this. Very cool of you.

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I just ordered mine. I have been looking for a few days trying to find the best deal and this beats everything I have seen. Thanks.

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
This is not in the newegg search listing and I have no idea how I found it, but it works.

This is the cheapest the refurb notes have been on sale, only the black 32gb is this price, and remember the perks work if you use the RF number on the box.

Grab it while you can $405 no tax and free shipping, I sold my tab pro today to go back to this.

Newegg.com - Refurbished: SAMSUNG Samsung Galaxy SM-P6000ZK32 Exynos 1.9GHz Quad Processor + 1.3 GHz Quad Processor 10.1" Touchscreen Tablet Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)

What perks are you referring to?
Thanks

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I guess I will see when it arrives. Anyway, that was a great find. Thanks for posting it. I did find it odd that the ad did not identify is as a Note or even mention the s- pen. I googled the model number to be sure it was the Note.

Rome Ed

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
i just bought one refurbished 32gb i registered but no emails yet for the perks i used the RF number is it possible still to get it?? thanks

Signtist

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Mine worked. I got the emails immediately. I used the serial number on the box and another number that I retrieved from my device. Mine said valid until 3/31/2014

jumphour

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

I got my refurb from Woot the other day, and for some reason, just assumed that I wouldn't get any perks. I signed up for a Samsung account when I got it, and it never mentioned any perks. Well, I just read your post, found the right Perks page, entered my info, and got my e-mail from them immediately! I put in the redemption code at the Play Store, and I got my $25 to spend now! I'm so excited....it's like finding money under the sofa cushions. :)

charles777

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I wish these deals were available in Canada. I just dropped $599.99 on one of these yesterday. $679 with Tax!

We don't get squat in Canada... I bought mine at the beginning of January from ebay... LTE version was never released here... with shipping plus 2 year Square Trade warranty it was just over $900CAD :eek: Could not get any of the perks ! We should be used to it by now... due to licensing agreements we get access to a watered down Netflix, no Hulu, no HBOgo, no Amazon Prime etc. You look at the app selection of any Smart TV, Roku box etc and it's depressing... Crackle and YouTube ? Really ? We all watch the same American TV shows, watch the same movies yet we're treated like the 3rd world neighbor to the north. If you sign up for Amazon Prime in the States, you get free shipping and access to stream Amazon Prime Instant Video for $99 a year. They finally introduced Prime in Canada for the same price (and when the dollar was at par)... what do we get ? Free shipping.
This was my first rant in a while... felt good :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1