- 8 Posts
Task Manager - Clear defaults
I have the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition. When I received an email that requires me to go to the web, I always get this message...
"Complete action using ?" it then give you a list of choices and I choose Chrome
Then before opening Chrome it says
clear default settings by going to Task Manager
>clear default and tapping clear
so I hit ok and it say
use this action either always or just once.
I always say always - but it never happens and still continues to ask me
When I go to Task Manager I do not see that option. I see only
"Show active apps
How do I get this to stop asking me this every single time.
- 03-17-2014, 09:59 AM #2
Re: Task Manager - Clear defaults
- 03-17-2014, 10:44 AM #3
- 03-17-2014, 12:05 PM #4
- 09-14-2015, 12:39 AM #5
- 09-19-2015, 08:40 AM #6
- By Dualmonitors in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2014, 12:09 PM
- By Hordiyevych in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2014, 09:29 PM
- By The Tilt Alarm Clock in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 09:06 PM
- By techie5 in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-16-2014, 07:02 PM
- By TheMightySp0rk in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-14-2014, 11:53 PM