Bluetooth ps3 controller/sixaxis question...
I haven't tried this lately cause last time I tried using sixaxis it didn't work, it was for a 64bit platform and I have a 32bit platform on my PC. Last time I used sixaxis it allowed me to change the bluetooth address on the controller but it never worked. This was when I had the note 10.1 2012 edition or the first one. I emailed the developer of sixaxis if they had a 32bit version and got no response. I want to get it to work so I can use my Bluetooth ps3 controller for some games that would give me a much better experience. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Re: Bluetooth ps3 controller/sixaxis question...
Now my only issue is while using game pad option in six axis and dead trigger or shadow gun. I can move around very fluid and fast, but fire, reload, swap guns, is unresponsive or has a 1.5 second delay. Very intermittent. And extremely annoying. Anyone know anything good or bad?
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- By swinzo1010 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 17Last Post: 04-04-2014, 06:09 PM
- By Seth Lamb1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-24-2014, 07:28 PM
- By kylesgranma in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 03-23-2014, 07:09 AM
- By Podolsky in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 03-23-2014, 04:56 AM
- By Merik Castro in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:29 PM