Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By clietreo
  • 1 Post By dctokyo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Office Suite Pro - FREE TODAY :)

Head over to the Amazon App store... It's their free app of the day !!

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by 3:

Default Re: Office Suite Pro - FREE TODAY :)

Thank you!

Posted via Android Central App
    charles777 likes this.

Thanks, just saved $14.95
    LG-isai
    charles777 likes this.

Just remember, if you need Bluetooth keyboard support, DTG is the one to look at. There are other keyboard issues found only through working it hard.

Sent via my Note 8
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

I already bought it

I read in the forum earlier that Microsoft is making the office suite free to everyone on all platforms from today. I believe that that may force all of these office suites to be free.

I started to download it and remembered I'd downloaded it (and thought I bought it) a couple years ago (for my Razr). Looked on the play store and yes, I had already downloaded it. I thought it was the pro version but when I discovered it wasn't, it was too late

I have had Microsoft Office 365 for several months on my Windows Desktop and Laptop. When I try to install it on my Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) it says it is not compatible. However it allows me to install a version on my Galaxy S3 Cell Phone. I had to install via Play Store. Microsoft allows on android phone but not android tablets.
    I downloaded Office Suite Pro from Amazon the other day for free and it works on the Note 10.1. Price was right (free).
    If you are looking for a free office suite for the Note 10.1, Kingston Office is decent and it is free through the Play store.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Hubbard View Post
    I have had Microsoft Office 365 for several months on my Windows Desktop and Laptop. When I try to install it on my Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) it says it is not compatible. However it allows me to install a version on my Galaxy S3 Cell Phone. I had to install via Play Store. Microsoft allows on android phone but not android tablets.
    I downloaded Office Suite Pro from Amazon the other day for free and it works on the Note 10.1. Price was right (free).
    If you are looking for a free office suite for the Note 10.1, Kingston Office is decent and it is free through the Play store.
    If Microsoft made a good tablet version of Office for Android, who would buy their RT tablets ? Nobody. They already gave in a bit with the Office for iPad. Not easy for them considering all the free or almost free alternatives that are getting better all the time. Hancom is a nightmare for them lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk